Hip Replacement Lawyers
No fees, no costs, it’s all free if we don’t win.
- Why an experienced hip replacement attorney makes a difference for you
- See for yourself what we’ve done for others
- Let our clients tell you why you should hire us
- Know what you’re getting up front
Have you or a loved one had hip replacement surgery in the past 11 years? If so, you may have received a recalled hip implant. DePuy Orthopaedics recently announced that all ASR™ XL Acetabular Hip Systems and ASR™ Hip Resurfacing Systems implanted since July 2003 have been recalled.
The problems associated with the recall include:
- Loosening of the hardware leading to incorrect positioning of the implant;
- Fracture of bones around the implant;
- Dislocation and misalignment of the implant’s pieces;
- Degeneration of the implant’s metal components, leaving microscopic particles which cause fluid to collect in the joint and muscles around the joint in some patients. The company notes, “if left untreated, this reaction may cause pain and swelling around the joint and could damage some of the muscles, bones, and nerves around the hip.”
If you believe you are affected by this recall, contact the DePuy Hip Recall Lawsuit Personal Injury Attorneys of the Ruth Law Team at 1-888-SteveRuth (1-888-783-8378) to learn more and ensure you receive both the treatment and the financial compensation you deserve!
Fill out this form for a FREE Immediate, Case Evaluation
Helping the Injured for Over 35 years
The Ruth Law Team