No fees, no costs, it’s all free if we don’t win.
- Why an experienced Defective Hip Lawyer makes a difference for you
- See for yourself what we’ve done for others
- Let our clients tell you why you should hire us
- Know what you’re getting up front
The Ruth Law Team has been successful in obtaining financial compensation for clients with faulty hip implants. We are currently accepting new cases.
The metal-on-metal hip implants cause both the “ball and socket” to grind together and release tiny particles of cobalt and chromium as the metal parts wear down and shed these metallic ions. Some patients are left permanently disabled from damage to their bones, muscles, and nerves due to the presence of these metallic ions.
Other problems that can develop from metal-on-metal hip implants include:
- Loosening of the product from the bone
- Swelling and inflammation
- Decreased mobility due to difficulty walking
- Bone around the implant may break
- Dislocation of the implanted joint and attached bones because parts of the implant that move against each other are no longer aligned
If you or a loved one has had a second hip replacement surgery or suspect will need a second surgery in the near future because of a defective Zimmer, DePuy or Stryker hip implant, or any other metal-on-metal hip implant, please contact the Ruth Law Team at 1-888-783-8378 for a FREE CONSULTATION with one of our experienced attorneys — 1-888-SteveRuth (1-888-783-8378)
Fill out this form for a FREE Immediate, Case Evaluation
Absolutely everyone went above and beyond. I felt you always wanted to help and can see your whole heart and soul is into it. If you ever need me to give outstanding comments on the firm, I would be more than happy to., 4/2014
I was so scared after I got into my car accident. I trusted the ..Team to help me. The lawyers and staff took my case to trial and settled my case for a great settlement on the courthouse steps. If you want a law firm who will aggressively and passionately represent you, the ..Team is the firm for you.
Helping the Injured for Over 35 years
The Ruth Law Team